Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions govern your viewing and use of this website which is owned and operated by The Weston School of Dance and Performing Arts.
- The Weston School makes this Website available to you to provide information about its business and the services it offers.
- These Terms only apply to your viewing of this Website. If you use one of the links on this Website to visit another site, then please note that your viewing of these websites and any purchases made through them will be subject to separate terms and conditions.
- Please read these Terms carefully. If you access the Website we will assume that you agree to the Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms, do not access or use the Website.
- The Weston School of Dance and Performing Arts is a partnership whose office is located at 28 Prykes Drive, Chelmsford, Essex CM1 1TP.
- The timetable shown on this website is correct at the last update. From time to time we have to postpone individual classes due to the non-availability of halls or teachers - this information is always published in the current newsletter.
- We have included on this website links to websites of a number of third-parties. No recommendation of goods or services supplied by these outside bodies is made or implied.
- Although we have made every effort to ensure that the information contained on this Website will be relevant and useful, we cannot make any commitment that it will meet your particular requirements. We always recommend that you should contact the School office to obtain personalised recommendations.
- Although we make every effort to ensure that the Website is available at all times, there will be occasions on which the ISP providing hosting needs to carry out maintenance. We do not therefore guarantee that it will always be available, or that it will always perform at a particular speed or with particular functionality. We reserve the right to withdraw the Website if we need to.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, all representations, warranties, terms, conditions and commitments not expressly set out in these Terms are hereby excluded.
- Except in the case of personal injury caused by our negligence, or fraud, we do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using the Website. In particular, we do not accept responsibility for (a) any loss of profits, loss of earnings, loss of anticipated savings, loss of goodwill or loss of revenue; (b) any loss or corruption of data; or (c) any indirect or consequential loss.
- Your statutory rights are unaffected.
Your obligations when using the Website:
You may only view and use this Website in accordance with these Terms and, in any event, for lawful and proper purposes which includes complying with all applicable laws, regulations and codes of practice within the UK or other jurisdiction from which you are accessing this Website.
In particular, you agree that you will not:
- Post, transmit or disseminate any information on or via this Website which is or may be harmful, obscene, defamatory or otherwise illegal.
- Use this Website in a manner which causes or may cause an infringement of our rights or the rights of any other.
- Use any software, routine or device to interfere or attempt to interfere electronically or manually with the operation or functionality of this Website including but not limited to uploading or making available files containing corrupt data or viruses via whatever means.
- Deface, alter or interfere with the front end 'look and feel' of this Website.
- Without our prior written permission, you may not copy, reproduce, modify, alter, publish, broadcast, distribute, display, post, sell, transfer or transmit in any form or by any means any material on this Website whether in whole or in part nor use the material to create derivative works.
The contents of individual pages of this Website may be printed or downloaded to disk for the purpose of private and personal non-commercial use.
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to make improvements or changes to any part of the Website, including to these Terms. We therefore recommend that you re-visit this page from time to time.
Data Protection and Privacy
Any personal information you supply to us when you use this Website will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement.
These Terms are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England.
Updated: 4th April 2007